Welcome to the Threshing floor.
What is the purpose of the threshing floor
Threshing is the process of loosening the edible part of grain (or other crop) from the husks and straw to which it is attached. It is the step in grain preparation after reaping and before winnowing, which separates the grain from the chaff
In the scripture, the Threshing floor was the place where Ruth found favour with Boaz and was redeemed by Him from all her difficulties and crisis.
For King David, it was a place of offering and building an altar to the Lord so the pestilence over Israel could cease. It was a place of calling upon the Lord during the crisis.
The Purpose and Vision
During a time of prayer recently, Pas. Cleophas David had a strong impression from the Lord from 2 Samuel 24 and 1 Chronicles 21 where the Lord spoke to Gad the prophet and asked David to go to the threshing floor and build an altar unto the Lord. The strong impression is to announce and declare to the church to “Get down to the threshing floor”.
The purpose and vision of the threshing floor are to bring warriors, intercessors, and worshippers together and call upon the Lord in this time of crisis and plague that the nations are faced with. Our cry and hope are the Lord will hear our cry and heal our land from every plague, disease, and infirmity. To see a revival and awakening birthed through the threshing floor moments of prayer, worship, and intercession.
In a time where we are fighting a pandemic and global economic crisis. Its time for the church to seek the face of the Lord and come to the threshing floor. As we come to the threshing floor the Lord is about to avert and remove the plague and the several crisis situations that we are confronted with.
How do we prepare a threshing floor?
- Make space in your home/church and spread a mattress on the floor. Treat it as your threshing floor.
- Go prostrate on the floor or on your knees and wait upon the Lord.
- Get rid of every distraction possible. Ensure Mobile phones, Laptop, IPAD, and electronic books are closed.
- Keep a Bible and note bad.
- Do it alone or pray with small groups of people (3-5) if being conducted at church
- Keep a day free to spend time with the Lord. Timings can be morning 9 am – 6 pm.
How to pray on the threshing floor?
- Offer praises and thanksgiving unto the Lord and begin praying from a position of victory
- Pray in the spirit (Tongues) to know the mind of the Spirit and pray according to his will
- If you have a shofar, blow it during the time of worship and intercession as led by the Spirit of God.
- Take time to read and study the Bible and makes notes of your meditation.
- Call upon the Lord to visit your city and nation. (download prayer points from below link)
- Write down visions as you see them.
- Take time to intercede for the plague and pestilence over the land to be stopped completely.
- Celebrate with songs of victory from time to time.
Should this be done personally or corporately as a church/fellowship/group? It can be done both ways. Praying as a group will help you pray with your fellow brothers and sisters. Praying in small groups will enable more focus and unity in prayer.
When is the threshing floor open this month?
This month of June the threshing floor is open from 9 am to 6 pm on June 26 to and 9 am to 12 pm on June 27th.
Do I need to fast and pray?
Yes preferably if you can skip a meal or two and remain in the presence of God it will be great.
Prophetic acts and utterances
1. Blow the shofar to see walls and impossibilities being removed. as the sound of deliverance over your church, city, and nation. If you do not have a shofar, just praise him loud and worship him with shouts of praises.
2. Build an altar unto the Lord sacrificially by sending an offering to a church or ministry where you get blessed from.
3. If you map of the world, and your country/city etc…lay hands on them and prophesy over the land.
4. Repent on behalf of your city/nation and pray in accordance with the spirit.
For any doubts and queries mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.